Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer Lessons about Leadership | Connected Principals

Summer Lessons about Leadership | Connected Principals:


Summer Lessons about Leadership

This is a cross post from my personal blog.
This is my contribution to #leadershipday12. I want to start by thanking Scott McLeod for spearheading this initiative…I am looking forward to reading some of the posts.
I am just getting back to school today after an extremely fun and relaxing summer vacation. As we do every summer, we packed up the family tent trailer so that we could camp in our favorite spot in Northern Idaho. This is an incredible time to relax, rejuvenate and recharge the battery. During this time, I was disconnected from technology and social media and this gave me an opportunity to reflect on my career as an educational leader. I