Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, August 31, 2012

Jersey Jazzman: Chris Matthews: A Fool On Education

Jersey Jazzman: Chris Matthews: A Fool On Education:


Chris Matthews: A Fool On Education

Tonight, Chris Matthews revealed himself to be a total ignoramus on education. So much nonsense came out of his big, yellow head that I can't address it all in one post. But I won't be able to sleep tonight until I get this first thing on the record (no embeddable video yet; watch here):
"It is an amazing challenge down here in Florida, Rachel. I've never seen such diversity. The classroom I was in had 200 kids from all over the world: South Asia, Latin America, everywhere. An amazing challenge... 
"I think it's where the left and the right can agree - and Condi Rice certainly rang the bell last night,