Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Learning as leaders. | Connected Principals

Learning as leaders. | Connected Principals:


Learning as leaders.

July 22, 2012
By 
From Scott McLeod’s Pinterest
As part of Pennsylvania’s Inspired Leadership (PIL) program, as a principal I have the opportunity to participate in professional development sessions offered through the National Institute for School Leadership.
I’m now involved in the fourth and final course of the program, which includes three units: The Principal as Driver of ChangeLeading for Results, and a culminating simulation.
The program is comprehensive, and over the past few years I’ve experienced sessions that have greatly enhanced my understanding of my role as a leader, and others that have barely made an impact on my practice. Sessions are led by various educational professionals, both retired and