Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Daily Kos: Being the person your dog thinks you are

Daily Kos: Being the person your dog thinks you are:


Being the person your dog thinks you are

or since it has been years since we last had a canine, that your cats think you are.
Let me explain why this thought occurred.
My power has now been out for 37 hours.  Latest word is we are not likely to get it back before tomorrow.   So I have left Arlington for Capitol Hill, for a Starbucks with A/C and lots of outlets.
As I do various things online I have been people watching, something I love to do.
I have in partiuclar watched one young mother with her infant, a very alive and active child that likes to make eye contact and to smile.  I found I was smiling back -  at the infant.
Then I thought of the past two nights, with no A/C, and how our cats have reacted, how friendly and cuddly they