Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, May 24, 2012

WHY DIDN'T LAUSD'S EX-SUPERINTENDENT CORTINES SEXUALLY HARASS ME? - Perdaily.com

WHY DIDN'T LAUSD'S EX-SUPERINTENDENT CORTINES SEXUALLY HARASS ME? - Perdaily.com:


WHY DIDN'T LAUSD'S EX-SUPERINTENDENT CORTINES SEXUALLY HARASS ME?

Ramon Cortines3.jpg
(Mensaje se repite en Español)

(For a national view of public education reform see the end of this blog post)

As I patiently wait for my court date before the Office of Administrative Hearings that is presently set for September 10, 2012, two years and seven months after I was removed from my class on bogus charges, I lament the fact that ex-Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) Superintendent   Ramon Cortnes didn't think I was cute enough to hit on me, the way he did on LAUSD Director of Leasing and Asset Management Scott Graham. If he had, I don't think I would still be waiting for a settlement of LAUSD's bogus case against me and neither would hundreds of other teachers who have been put on protracted unpaid administrative leave in hopes that LAUSD will starve them