Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

MY REFLECTIONS FROM EDJEWCON | Connected Principals

MY REFLECTIONS FROM EDJEWCON | Connected Principals:


MY REFLECTIONS FROM EDJEWCON

May 2, 2012
By 
[ Editors Note: There is so much I still need process and want to blog about but wanted to share my quick highlights right away. ]
WOW!!
I am not sure what else to say about my recent experience at the EDJEWCON conference.
First is foremost are thank you to the amazing organizers Jon_Mitzmacher langwitches edtechworkshop
I would also like to thank them for asking me to present ( a topic for a separate  blog post very shortly )
I would also like to thank my school the Margolin Hebrew Academy  for sending me together with a team of three other educators.

The conference started for me with a keynote from heidihaysjacobs unquestionably the premier