Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, April 6, 2012

Daily Kos: Dear Mitt,

Daily Kos: Dear Mitt,:


I heard your comments about the president:  
We have a president who I think is a nice guy, but he spent too much time at Harvard, perhaps," said Romney."
"Or maybe not enough time working in the real world.
That you spend one more year at Harvard than he did might lead me to question what that says about you.
But that's not where I think we have a bit of a quarrel.
You seem to think that you worked in the real world.
You didn't.  You never have.
Finance is not the real world.
Let me tell you about working in the real world.
Working in the real world might mean flipping burgers at a fast-food joint.
Working in the real world might mean that your third job, with no union protections, is changing