Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Best day | Ideas and Thoughts

Best day | Ideas and Thoughts:


Best day

Remember when people used to post videos they liked on their blog? Now we just tweet or post them to Facebook which is fine I suppose.
This video is one I'm sure many of seen as it is destined to go viral if it already hasn't. I first saw it on twitter and since have watched it at least 7 times showing it to all members of my family who each watch with smiles and joy as they watch a little boy be a little boy who's enamored with play and science and creating an experience for others to enjoy.  I don't want you to miss it. 
Popout
Caine's Arcade from Nirvan Mullick on Vimeo.
So many lessons to be learned, so much to appreciate. The lost art of boredom, trial and error, giving