Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jersey Jazzman: Hey, Businessman: Stay Out of My School!

Jersey Jazzman: Hey, Businessman: Stay Out of My School!:

Hey, Businessman: Stay Out of My School!

It's Sunday evening, I can't shake this cough, I'm tired and cranky... so I'm really not up to dissecting this ridiculous interview with the very wealthy and very reformy South Jersey Democratic boss, George Norcross. But I can't let the evening go without commenting on this:
Norcross has sat on Cooper’s board since 1990, taking over the top seat in 2006. It is from that pulpit that he now wants to address public policy.
“I am not speaking in a political capacity,” Norcross says. “I am speaking as chairman of Cooper University Hospital. I have no business talking at length about political