Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Innovative Educator: I don't support daddy laptop shooter Tommy Jordan

The Innovative Educator: I don't support daddy laptop shooter Tommy Jordan:

I don't support daddy laptop shooter Tommy Jordan

Message to Tommy Jordan's daughter:


Hannah, I can relate to how you might have felt. It must be heartbreaking to have your Dad see you as his adversary.

It is frustrating when there is someone else who seems to be controlling and dictating everything you do. Like you, I wanted to be trusted and empowered to make and be responsible for my own decisions when I was a teen (and now!). When that is the case you can get credit for being your wonderful self rather than just acting because you're following someone else's orders.

A Mother or Father can parent by control OR by compassion and mutual respect. One of these will