Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, January 7, 2012

beautiful school libraries from colleges and robin hood - my sidewalk chalk blog - nyc school help

beautiful school libraries from colleges and robin hood - my sidewalk chalk blog - nyc school help:

beautiful school libraries from colleges and robin hood

I can't stop thinking about the photos of libraries that I saw on FlavorwiresMost Beautiful College Libraries in the World. I want the slideshow on my desktop. I want to send them to all 9th graders to encourage them to aspire to the life of the mind. I want to send them to all first year architecture students. I sent them to my librarian dad.

If you love these college libraries you should also absolutely check out the Robin Hood Foundation's Libraries in local public schools. You may go on tours this winter and come across the spectacular Robin Hood libraries in schools where you least expect them. When I hear on a tour that a school has a Robin Hood library, I know