Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Daily Kos: This will be my last diary today - I promise

Daily Kos: This will be my last diary today - I promise:


This will be my last diary today - I promise

I suppose I have been very verbose.  I had promised TheFatLadySings to repost my diary on behalf of her cause today, and I suppose that should have been enough.  But then I kept encountering things in my reading that I felt I should be sure that others saw.  So I wrote and post, and wrote and posted, and wrote and posted again.  At one point, two of them were on the Rec list at one time, all four diaries have had decent traffic, which provides me with some gratification.
So why another diary?  Because this is my community with which I share, and I have been exploring what I will do after this year, and some pieces are coming together.
No, I do not yet know what I will be doing after the end of this school year, but I am able to sort a few things out.  So if you are interested, proceed below the squiggle, and if not, thanks for stopping buy.