Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: My Family And Moe, Larry, And Curly

SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: My Family And Moe, Larry, And Curly:

My Family And Moe, Larry, And Curly

So, I would first like to thank all those who shared their well wishes. It is deeply appreciated. Also, my wife is home safe and sound and taking it easy.


Some good news. The blood test done Monday morning by the oncologist came back negative. Now apparently, well not actually, the attending physician (Who in retrospect went to the Wendy Kopp School of Medicine) in White Plains Hospital made the call that the CT scan showed lymphoma and that a biopsy was needed immediately. But more on this later.

So after consulting with her internist/GP whose specialty is oncology said that