Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

School Tech Connect: Pick Up The Phone

School Tech Connect: Pick Up The Phone:

Pick Up The Phone

I have a message from Glen Brown and Fred Klonsky that IEA has issued a firmer call to action. I'm posting it below. You can also look at Jim Reed's message---- and I'm going to tip my hat to him because the message is clear this time. You can almost imagine the executive director in the background advising him to take it down a notch.


Frick and Frack
I completely believe that they've come up with another plan that nobody's thought through, not even Frick and Frack, the Keystone Kops of pension analysis. And it would be in keeping with the legislative tradition for people to vote for this thing without having read a word of it.

I never did actually find out who these guys on the right were or what esteemed university they're from. We live in a state with Nobel laureates,