Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

School Tech Connect: I Listen To Everyone

School Tech Connect: I Listen To Everyone:

I Listen To Everyone

I don't have time for this, but my feeling is that there's a core emptiness to the man. What he's exceptionally good at is staying on message. For example, on the early question of international comparisons controlled for poverty, he inserts his soundbite on poverty not being destiny without answering the question.

Many good questions. Joe Bower got his question in again--- and Duncan in my opinion had a Sarah Palin moment.

Whoever asked that question on charters policing themselves is some kind of crazy genius. I think if he had been asked to give a specific example, he would have stumbled there, too. There are so few.


He would have been a perfect fit in the Bush administration.