Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Got Nuttin’ But Love For Ya | The Jose Vilson

I Got Nuttin’ But Love For Ya | The Jose Vilson:

I Got Nuttin’ But Love For Ya

from Wikipedia

Musée de la Bible et de la Terre Sainte

I wear a mask when I go to work. It’s the Mr. Vilson mask, and it provides me the distance from people that my age (and respect) otherwise wouldn’t give me. I wear it when I get off the A train on the Dyckman – 200 St. stop. I wear it as I race up the stairs out of the train, aware of the teachers and students behind me. I wear it past the supermarket, the car wash, the library, the parking lot, and the custodians working around the garden in front of the school. I wear it past the school safety agents, down the hallways, and into the main office. I wear it into the office I share with the principal and a few others. I wear it all the way to the classroom, in the classroom, into the