Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

FOX NEWS COMES TO THE AID OF LAUSD "RUBBER ROOM" TEACHERS? (FOX NEWS viene en ayuda de LAUSD "RUBBER ROOM" MAESTROS?) - Perdaily.com

FOX NEWS COMES TO THE AID OF LAUSD "RUBBER ROOM" TEACHERS? (FOX NEWS viene en ayuda de LAUSD "RUBBER ROOM" MAESTROS?) - Perdaily.com:

FOX NEWS COMES TO THE AID OF LAUSD "RUBBER ROOM" TEACHERS? (FOX NEWS viene en ayuda de LAUSD "RUBBER ROOM" MAESTROS?)

Fox News.jpeg
(Mensaje se repite en Español)

(For a national view of public education reform see the end of this blog post)

On November 2, 2011 I get the following email from Daniel Leighton of Fox News Channel 11, "Give me call re story on lausd rubber rooms 3108773392 thanks." Now since Mrs. Isenberg didn't have any dummies for children, I wonder what Fox would want from me, since calling me a progressive would be a major understatement.

After several emails back and forth, Mr. Leighton says to me, "Listen, we are just a Fox affiliate, I determine what gets on the air." What Mr. Leighton says he is interested in doing is uncovering the phenomenal waste