Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Daily Kos: thinking 'aloud' about where I find myself

Daily Kos: thinking 'aloud' about where I find myself:

thinking 'aloud' about where I find myself

Originally a major part of blogging was people sharing about themselves and their inner processes. I have been known to do that. Even when I write on topics in the news it is not unusual for me to share how I react to or connect with the material about which I post.

This diary may be somewhat different, because of where I find myself.

What you will read below the fold is the result of some serious reflection that began more than a month ago. But it is very much the result of finding myself deeply depressed last night, and seeking to understand why.

If this kind of self-reflection is of no value or interest to you, please leave this diary now. My feelings will not be hurt if this simply scrolls into oblivion, but on the oft chance that what I post may be either of value or interest to others, I would appreciate it if you find it necessary to bash me if you do so via direct message, and not hijack the thread.

Thank you in advance.