Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Peg with Pen: Teach at Your Occupy Movement Today. End Wall Street Occupation of Public Schools. #ows

Peg with Pen: Teach at Your Occupy Movement Today. End Wall Street Occupation of Public Schools.:

Teach at Your Occupy Movement Today. End Wall Street Occupation of Public Schools.

I have never been so excited to teach a class in my life. I head down to Occupy Denver tomorrow - class starting at 1:30 p.m. – to begin to share information on how to end Wall Street Occupation of our public schools.

I don’t have to use a scripted text.

I don’t have to watch and see if someone walking by is monitoring me – you know – to see if I’m focusing on the test prep skills.

And guess what??? I don’t have to feed the learners a test!!! No bubble sheets!!!!! How lucky am I?

Better yet – members of Occupy Denver have been provided food, shelter and resources to allow them to thrive,