Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, September 23, 2011

SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: When Does Whitney Tilson's Hypocrisy And Ignorance Become Criminal?

SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: When Does Whitney Tilson's Hypocrisy And Ignorance Become Criminal?:

When Does Whitney Tilson's Hypocrisy And Ignorance Become Criminal?

Yes, my freaking eyes again. Back in February I questioned whether or not a chimp could write better than Whitney Tilson. I believe the answer was yes, a chimp can write better than Whitney Tilson, I also believe that an inanimate carbon rod could write better than Whitney.

As I became a teenager, I heard that there were several habits that would enable me to lose my sight. At the time there was no Internet and little did I know that reading Whitney Tilson, particularity is long winded, self centered, attention whorish posts on the Huffington Post would be one of the things that my