Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, August 4, 2011

School Tech Connect: Miracle of Miracles

School Tech Connect: Miracle of Miracles

Miracle of Miracles

What a terrible summer it's been for reading, at least for me. I've struggled through book after book, trying to find something that interests me. And I'm a reader.

The good news is I finally read a book this summer without it being interrupted by 50 naps.

I just finished Paul Aster's Invisible (2009) and it was brilliant. I found it in this curiously open-to-the-public building up the street where they have all of these books they'll let you read for free. Would have cost me $10 on my Kindle. That tenspot is being immediately redeployed into the frothy refreshment budget, believe me.

But this isn't a book review.

I mention it because it's becoming clearer and clearer to me that the time I spend on