Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, July 29, 2011

All Education Matters: Who's Terrified? Debt Ceiling Fiasco and Student Loans

All Education Matters: Who's Terrified? Debt Ceiling Fiasco and Student Loans

Who's Terrified? Debt Ceiling Fiasco and Student Loans

It's politics as usual, and like many of you, I am underemployed, living with my in-laws, and absolutely furiouswith this bullshit in D.C. I want to play an active role in this country. I want to be engaged politically, and know it makes a f---ing difference. I am fighting tooth and nail, and can no longer afford to buy my own f---ing groceries, and these nitwits are playing with fire! Hey, a---holes, people OUT HERE ARE SUFFERING, and yet you march along like a bunch of nitwits.

I know the political and social reasons why this is happening. Neoliberalism is bringing the whole f--ing thing