Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, March 11, 2011

Mike Klonsky's SmallTalk Blog: IN THE MAILBOX #p2 #wiunion

Mike Klonsky's SmallTalk Blog: IN THE MAILBOX

IN THE MAILBOX


Mike,

This is Wisconsin State Senator Chris Larson -- and today, I'm heading home to Wisconsin to join the fight in person.

The last three weeks have shown what progressive strength and worker solidarity look like.
My fellow senators and I know that thousands of PCCC members in Wisconsin and across the nation have been fighting right alongside us -- attending rallies, making phone calls, donating to some great TV ads, and telling your friends about the Republican war on workers.

I want to say thank you. I also want to let you know that the fight's not over.

Republicans need to learn what accountability feels like. It's time for Republican senators to be