Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, October 25, 2010

Senior Exit Projects � Outside the Cave

Senior Exit Projects � Outside the Cave

Senior Exit Projects

Today, I was invited to give a presentation to coaches from the Institute for Student Achievement (ISA) on the Senior Seminar and Capstones that are meant to be the culmination of the student experience at my school, now in its seventh year. I’m not sure how much interest this will be to most, nor if it will make much sense without my talk, but thought I would post my presentation nonetheless for others to learn from. I’m hoping, also, to continue the conversation I began at the presentation with many who were there.

In the presentation, I make reference to two methods of planning backwards, planning like a staircase, and