Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, September 6, 2010

Million Father March 2010 � Parents 4 democratic Schools

Million Father March 2010 � Parents 4 democratic Schools

Million Father March 2010

Filed under: education — coopmike48 @ 1:01 pm Edit This

Million Father March 2010.

Million Father March Pledge for Fathers

I will take my children or a child to school and I will be at a school on the first day to encourage all children to do their best every day at school.

I am responsible for the education of my child.

I will volunteer at my child?s school three times this school year.

I will pick up my child?s progress report or grade report when required.

I will meet with my child’s teachers at least two times this year and support them in educating my child.

I will teach my child the value of family as well as the value of education.

I will work with my child?s mother or guardian to achieve the best academic and social outcomes for my child even if I do not live with my child.

The Million Father March is a community program of the Black Star Project represented by Street Positive™

Million Father March 2010