Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

“The Power of the Parent Voice” | Engaging Parents In School...

“The Power of the Parent Voice” | Engaging Parents In School...

“The Power of the Parent Voice”

The Power of the Parent Voice: Secretary Arne Duncan’s Remarks at the Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) Leadership Mega Conference is a long title for a speech that Secretary Duncan recently gave to a group that I assume included many parents of children with special challenges.
He spoke extensively abou

New Issue Of “The School Community Journal” Now Online






My Most Popular Blog Posts On Parent Engagement (Over The Past Year)

I began my Engaging Parents In School blog about a year ago to support the publication of my book, Building Parent Engagement In Schools. I’ve written many posts over the past twelve months, and I thought readers might find it useful to see a list of which ones have been “clicked-on” the most:
Here, in order, are My Most Popular Blog Pots On Parent Engagement (Over The Past Year):