Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, July 17, 2010

THE PERIMETER PRIMATE: I "heart" Dave Obey

THE PERIMETER PRIMATE: I "heart" Dave Obey

I "heart" Dave Obey

The Fiscal Times' Washington Editor Eric Pianin talked to Rep. David R. Obey (WI), the chairman of the House Appropriations Committee, on Tuesday, July 13, in his office at the Capitol. Here are some excerpts, but it's definitely worth reading the full story:

“I have been working for school reform long before I ever heard of the secretary of education, and long before I ever heard of Obama,” Obey told The Fiscal Times in an interview this week in his office in the Capitol. “And I’m happy to welcome them on the reform road, but I’ll be damned if I

WELCOME!

Be sure to check out my other blogs:
-THE BROAD REPORT (as in Eli)

ON BILL GATES' ED REFORM


The inferior "test-prep" agenda which bases the pedagogically fraudulent "data" standardized tes