Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Free Technology for Teachers: Comestic Changes to Free Technology for Teachers

Free Technology for Teachers: Comestic Changes to Free Technology for Teachers:
Free Technology for Teachers
FREE RESOURCES AND LESSON PLANS FOR TEACHING WITH TECHNOLOGY

Comestic Changes to Free Technology for Teachers

Over the last two days I've spent roughly 16.3 hours experimenting (read making a lot of mistakes) with the HTML behind Free Technology for Teachers. I've finally accomplished almost everything I wanted to do. There's still two more things I'd like to do, but those will have to wait until my coding skills improve.

There are two major changes that you'll notice when you visit the blog. Those changes are both right at the top of the blog in the form of a new